Friday, June 11, 2010

Please Please Please … Post on my Blog


Hi blog followers.

Today I’m making a plea for comments on my blog.  I’ve posted on the blog now 30 times and excluding a few angry people there have been 3 comments by readers.

Now, I know that many of you have lots to say and know plenty about strata … so why not share it with me (and everyone else) ?

Otherwise I might have to take the bunny’s advice in the cartoon and start missspellling things on this website.

And ,BTW I have a few simple rules for comments on this blog.

1.   I will publish your post as you have prepared it … so get it right yourself.

2.   If you post anonymously, I will not post your comment.

3.   Do not defame or harass anyone.

I'm all for free speech and don't mind if you disagree with me ... but I don't want to waste anyone's time and don't want to get sued (again).


Francesco ...

No comments:

Post a Comment