Sunday, May 22, 2011

Learn About Strata via the World Wide Web

I constantly hear people tell me that it’s hard to find information about strata and know what to do.  And, it puzzles me because there’s  lot of information out there and it’s pretty accessible.

Leaving aside the website of strata associations, government bodies, strata corporations, managers, lawyers, consultants, and  others, you could simply try Wikipedia.

I searched “apartments” and “strata title” and found more accurate information about strata in Australa (and the rest of the world than more than half the people in strata know). 

I know people criticize Wikipedia but (at least in this case) they’re wrong.

So, next time you’re looking for strata information try Wikipedia … and if you’re minded why not add to it too?


Francesco …

No comments:

Post a Comment