Sunday, February 13, 2011

Won’t you be my Strata Valentine?

It’s Valentine’s Day … so won’t you be my strata Valentine today?

Valentine’s Day is a day when people express their love for each other by presenting flowers (usually roses), confectionary and sending greeting cards with imagery of heart shaped outlines, doves and cupid figures.

So, on this day of love my dearest strata here are some of my sentiments about you.
  • You are my special strata friend I love you from the core of my heart, and I'll always keep you near
  • Be mine strata forever
  • My darling strata, you bring joy to my life
  • You remain my strata world, happiness and joy. Always be my valentine
  • You are the only strata I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with
  • You brighten my day with the sound of your strata voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything strata to me and I was so blessed when you came to me
It’s corny I know.  But like so many of you … I love strata !!!


Francesco … 

2 comments:

  1. Strata: The other Woman in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, this "other woman" is certainly something else that's hard to live with, and yet, harder to live without! :-)

    ReplyDelete