Thursday, December 23, 2010

Xmas Message from the Strata Blogger

Before you head off to your families and friends for present giving and receiving, turkey basting, stuffing and eating,  craker-jack pulling, and imbibing some Christmas spirits, I’d like to give you my Christmas message.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me during 2010 … it has been a great source of strength for me.   All my best wishes and hopes for success and happiness to everyone who has and is suffering loss and tragedy or enduring challenges.  I hope everyone gets to spend time with the people and animals they love (and who love them) over the Christmas season and reflect on what is important.  And, may all your wishes and hopes come true.

Now, here’s a more traditional version from our Queen back from 1957 (when television was just beginning and we were all a lot younger).


Merry Xmas.

Francesco ….

No comments:

Post a Comment