Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another Smart Academic …

Wikipedia defines an academic as as a person who works as a researcher (and usually teacher) at a universitycollege, or similar institution in post-secondary (tertiary) education.

Well that’s me now !!!

Last week I was appointed was appointed Adjunct Associate Professor by the University of New South Wales in their Faculty of the Built Environment.  In that role I will be advising the City Futures Research Centre with their high density building studies.


I’ve posted about the City Futures Research Centre a few times before.  Remember  … it’s where Professor Bill Randolph and Professor Hazel Easthope are undertaking research into strata and community title issues including the ARC Linkage Grant project Governing the Compact City.

For me it’s a great honour to be recognised in this way and very exciting to be using my knowledge and expertise to advance thinking about high density real estate and to share those insights.

So, watch this and other spaces for more and more strata thinking.

And, see you back on the university lawn.


Francesco …

No comments:

Post a Comment