Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another damned consultant ...

They say that consultants are people you pay a lot of money to tell you what you already knew and/or what you want to hear.

But that’s not always so …

Ideally a consultant will do what you can’t do yourself (because of skill, time or energy shortages), give you one-off access to their expertise, help you see past your current horizons, put a spark back into stagnant projects and/or deliver information and news that you’re uncomfortable hearing.

I’m saying that of course because I'm not practising law anymore. 

Instead, I’m doing more (and better) by working with people, businesses and strata schemes to get better results and outcomes on high-density real estate matters.

I’m also keeping things tight, flexible, high quality and valuable ... so am doing client’s work myself as their consultant with some occasional assistance by other experts when necessary.  And, I'm only working for a small select group of clients.

The kinds of things I can do are virtually limitless and these days my charges will usually provide better value than the alternatives.

My work typically involves a range of one-off, short term or medium term projects for a variety of people and organisations like –
  • managing large building defect claims for schemes & individuals
  • explaining strata title matters (legal and practical) for strata businesses to their customers or associates
  • helping set up and improve strata management business
  • working with other businesses to make them strata focused and develop their market share
  • resolving long running disputes in complex strata schemes

Find out more about me and what I can do at my website.

And, if you want me on your team … give me a call on 0418 864 003 or email me.

See you when you next need help.


Francesco …

No comments:

Post a Comment