Thursday, November 4, 2010

Andreones, Lawyers on Facebook ...


For almost 10 years I ran Andreones, Lawyers as Australia's leading strata law firm in  (if not the leading strata law firm anywhere).


It's all over now and others (TEYS Strata Lawyers) have taken over what remained of the business at the end.


But, over that time there's been -

  • a lot of work done by the many people who worked for and with us, 
  • many exciting initiatives, events & challenges, 
  • so many interesting designs, ideas & graphics, and 
  • a lot of fun.
And, the law firm has spawned a plethora of imitators, new businesses and individual success stories.


So, I've decided to create an Andreones, Lawyers Facebook page and load the images and information that I have from my time there.  I've made a start and will keep adding to it from time to time.


I hope you become a fan/friend and use my new social network archives to re-live some good times.


See you on Facebook at Andreones, Lawyers page.




Francesco ....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andreones-Lawyers/127829803937257

No comments:

Post a Comment