Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 Days of Strata Christmas


Since it's Christmas why not sing along for the 12 days of Strata Christmas with me ...

On the first day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... a new strata manager under a compulsory appointment
On the second day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... 2 notices to comply with by-laws
On the third day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... 3 office bearers
On the fourth day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... 4 quarterly levies
On the fifth day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... 5 legal actions
On the sixth day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... 6 owners complaining
On the seventh day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... 7 sewer stacks overflowing
On the eighth day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ...  8 tradesmen parked in visitor spaces
On the ninth day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... ... 9 committee members  
On the tenth day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... 10 percent GST on levies 
On the eleveth day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me … 11 un-financial owners
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my strata love gave to me ... 12 proxies for the AGM

And, all together now … 

On the twelve days of Christmas, my strata love gave to me - 12 proxies for the AGM, 11 un-financial owners, 10 percent GST on levies, 9 committee members, 8 tradesmen parked in visitor spaces, 7 sewer stacks overflowing, 6 owners complaining, 5 legal actions, 4 quarterly levies, 3 office bearers, 2 notices to comply with by-laws and a new strata manager under a compulsory appointment !!!

Enjoy the festive season.


Francesco …

No comments:

Post a Comment