Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Hear the Strata Voices























Sometimes in the night I hear voices calling out to me.  They speak softly, but, if I listen closely I can just make out what they’re saying … strata, strata, strata, strata.  Over and over again.


Now I know that's not for everyone.  So, if you want a more conventional strata voice to listen to then check out this new Australian strata publication called Strata Voice.

It’s on the web and printed.  And, it's added to the information available about Australian strata in an increasingly busy and noisy space.


In the most recent edition there's articles about -

  • Lower Power Prices if Red tape for Local Government Removed
  • What security sysems are really doing for today's Stratas
  • Managing Major Repairs in Residential Strata Developments in NSW
  • Green Stars for Residential Buildings
  • Tales from the City: Top 10 Complaints about Strata Living
So, why not listen to the newest strata voice too?



Francesco ...


No comments:

Post a Comment