Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome (back) to my Blog

As a Sydney based strata expert strata (and lawyer), I started this blog last year about all things of interest in high density real estate.  And, it's become a huge success with thousands of people watching the blog and following my posts.

So, if you're involved or interested in high density real estate (whether strata, community, association, condominium, company, co-operative or anything else) why not also keep a track of this blog.

In 2011 apart from all the usual stuff I've been blogging about, I’ll also be adding regular blog posts covering –

·       important strata cases explained in easy to understand ways
·       book reviews of new and interesting books
·       strata fundamentals explained for everyone, and
·       exploring challenges faced by strata buildings

I hope you enjoy my blog this year.

You can also contact me anytime by any of the following.

Twitter  #frankandreone
Mobile  +614 1886 4003
Phone  +612 8569 0989
Facsimile +612 8569 0155
Skype  frank.andreone
Post  PO Box A968, Sydney NSW 1235, Australia


Francesco ...

No comments:

Post a Comment