Sunday, February 17, 2013

Is Changing Strata Managers Getting Easier?

They say that change is good.  

But, sometimes strata buildings wanting to change managers find it harder than they'd like.  That can be because they don't know how to change or what to do, they don't have the time to organise it themselves or the existing manager makes things harder than they should be.  So, they often need some help.

Strata Match is in the business of helping Australian strata buildings change managers.  So, it's causing some interest and controversy.  But, regardless of your views, it's very likely that strata owners and strata corporations are and will continue to become more empowered over all kinds of decisions (including changing strata manager).

Now, Strata Match is running free seminars in Sydney about how to change strata managers and what they do to help.  You can find out more and register here - http://stratamatch.com.au/

So, if you want to change strata managers and need help why not attend?


Francesco ...  

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing this information. I gained quite a lot of knowledge after reading your blog thank you.

    Graffiti Removal Perth | Strata Management Perth | Painter Perth | Perth Painter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing this information. I gained quite a lot of knowledge after reading your blog thank you.

    Strata Management Perth | Painter Perth | Perth Painter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Frndz....
    Great Information! Nice post,it is really very helpful for me.One of the few articles I’ve read today.I’m saying thanks

    strata managers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Frndz...
    Nice Blog......
    Your blog has always been a good source for me to get quality tips on blogging. Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Frndz....
    Great Information! Nice post,it is really very helpful for me.One of the few articles I’ve read today.I’m saying thanks

    Strata Managers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Frndz....
    Great Information! Nice post,it is really very helpful for me.One of the few articles I’ve read today.I’m saying thanks

    Strata Managers

    ReplyDelete