Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Art Imitates Strata Life

I like strata and I like the TV show Frasier (I know it's lame).


And, I was reminded last week about a Frasier episode that featured his strata corporation (or condo) woes called Three Days of the Condo.


It's a funny story that starts with an infringement notice when Frasier adds an antique door knocker to his front door, covers Frasier's attempts to make changes in the committee and ends with his ignominious exit from the strata corporation meeting.  


Whilst purely fictional and made for entertainment, I'm sure we can all see elements we've experienced in this witty episode.


And since everything seems to be available these days online you can watch the episode here on Youtube in 3 parts.


Part 1
Part 2
Part 3








Enjoy.




Francesco ...   

No comments:

Post a Comment