Friday, September 9, 2011

The Street Aesthetics in New York City

Here's some more of New York City.

It's a great short video called 'The Street Aesthetic of New York City' shot by Christian Andersen.

Christian’s describes the video as 'I had a chance to go visit one of the greatest cities this summer. Right when I got of the plane and arrived downtown New York, I took my camera and strolled out through the busy streets of New York City. I wanted to capture the great culture and street aesthetic of New York and I think it turned out really well. The video includes recordings from both Manhattan and Brooklyn, where I spend hours capturing the culture and everyday life of native New Yorker.'

The Street Aesthetic of New York City from Christian Andersen on Vimeo.


Well done Christian and enjoy!


Francesco …

No comments:

Post a Comment